I’ve been playing with the cloud templates and think it is a very neat feature, but still feel like there are a few items needed to make this really useful and time saving for us and for others as well:
- Is there a way to import multiple templates at once? We have created quite a library that we use and I would love for everyone to go here to get them, but currently it is still a lot faster for us to go to an old project export then re-import other than hit import a few hundred times.
- Would it be possible to make the default selection on upload private? I have accidentally uploaded some templates to public when I get in the upload zone.
- Is there a way to incorporate templates that reference other templates? Have them download referenced templates perhaps? This is not a huge issue to me if I were able to pull everything down in large chunks as mentioned in 1.
- Management of the cloud - I can’t really see a way to re-organize templates once they have been uploaded other than deleting and re-uploading them.
- Built In version management - maybe hang on to the last 5 versions of a template? This is pretty big I know, but would be useful if things had to be reverted back and see who edited or last made updates to it.
- Is there a way to make the private cloud a company-wide cloud?
Thanks for the great work guys!