Comments Panel, adding more data

I already have the comments panel implemented along with the secondary table. Now I want to add additional data.

Table 1: ChangeLog (Primary table implemented with comments panel)
Table 2: ChangeLogDetails (Secondary table contains ProjectName for content filtering)

I added the following columns to the ChangeLogDetails table and will be populated via system tags:
HostName
IPAddress
EditCount
IgnitionVersion
JavaVersion
OSVersion

I am using this to track user generated change requests and bug reports and the additional data will be useful because of the varying use of client machines. Since the comments panel is self contained is there a way to have this additional data inserted into the table without adding another button on the window?

Thanks,

Courtesy of Greg at IA for the pointer on how to do the expression binding.

"INSERT INTO tim.ChangeLogDetails (ProjectName,ChangeLog_ID,IPAddress,IgnitionVersion,Hostname,EditCount,JavaVersion,OSVersion) Values ('BPI_Lockout', %d, '"+{[System]Client/Network/IPAddress}+"', '"+{[System]Client/System/FPMIVersion}+"', '"+{[System]Client/Network/Hostname}+"', '"+{[System]Client/System/EditCount}+"', '"+{[System]Client/System/JavaVersion}+"', '"+{[System]Client/System/OperatingSystem}+"')"