Component Default Layout issue

I have seen this problem with all versions I have been using from V7.3 to the current V7.6.6
in project default, set this Component Layout default as anchored:

[attachment=1]ScreenHunter_165 Apr. 23 19.52.jpg[/attachment]

But all new components are always default relative:

[attachment=0]ScreenHunter_167 Apr. 23 19.53.jpg[/attachment]

Am I missing something?

I think this it’s a known reported bug, at least two times: here and here

Semi-“Workaround”: CTRL+A in a container, select all the components in them. Then, set the anchored-layout. I know is not the best, but it’s the better way currently.

Regards,

[quote=“pdibenedetto”]I think this it’s a known reported bug, at least two times: here and here

Semi-“Workaround”: CTRL+A in a container, select all the components in them. Then, set the anchored-layout. I know is not the best, but it’s the better way currently.

Regards,[/quote]

Thanks,

that is what I do, but at times I don’t always remember, then I have an operator complain a bar graph on a tank is sitting 100 pixels away from where it should be after a screen change.

Unfortunately this feature is still not fixed. We are tracking it. As of right now I do not have an expected date of completion.

Greg, thanks for the reply. Personally, I understand it’s annoying but not critical, and you must have your priorities. I hope you can find it without major difficulties.

Regards