Configuration of the email to send reports

hello
I have a problem with the configuration of the email to send reports.
In the old version 7.7 I configured this way: “system.net.sendEmail (SMTP =” we3pieex001.we3.ad.weylchem.com:587 “fromaddr =” 7pign@weylchem.com “subject =” Storage Products Report ", body = testoEmail, html = 0, to = recipients, attachmentNames = [fileName], attachmentData = [FILEDATA], username = “WE3\7PIGN”, password = “___”) "
and everything worked.
I put the same parameters in version 7.8 in Configuration, Email Settings, but when I do the test comes back to me this warning: "Sending email failed test.
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: No authentication mechanisms supported by Both server and client "
Thank you

It’s likely this is fixed in 7.8.1 – we’ve added another control for when you’re using TLS to send your emails, which has solved this problem for a number of users.

Hello
Thanks a lot, when I can download the version 7.8.1?

We’re doing QA on 7.8.1-rc1 now. Should be up very soon.

thank you :blush:

Hello
I downloaded and installed version 7.8.1, however, the problem of sending email is not resolved.
when he tries to take the test I get this warning:
WARN [TestPage] [08: 33: 24.610]: Sending test emails failed.
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: No authentication mechanisms supported by Both server and client.
thank you

Can you send the full error in to support, along with a screen shot of your settings? Thanks!

Sending files wrapper.log
thank you

sending screen name “Setting notification alarming” and setting working in alarming setting
the screen name “Setting in email setting” and the setting in email setting does not work

This isn’t version 7.8.1

I had to reinstall the 7.8.0 because the 7.8.1 This has caused me more problems on some tag.

Hello
I solved this problem.
Attach screen configuration page.
To run the email I deleted username.
I tried to take the test and everything worked.
thank you all :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: