Connecting Ignition to Snowflake - JDBC driver communication error: no trusted certificate found

Hi all-

I'm doing some R&D with connecting Ignition and Snowflake. I'm following along with this IA article: Creating database connections with custom translators and 3rd party JDBC drivers – Inductive Automation Help Center

I've done all the steps outlined in this article, however, I'm running into trouble with getting the database connection valid.

Here is the error I'm getting with my database connection:

java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (JDBC driver encountered communication error. Message: No trusted certificate found.) Caused by: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeSQLLoggedException: JDBC driver encountered communication error. Message: No trusted certificate found. Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: No trusted certificate found Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

Could this be an issue with my gateway driver/translator configuration? Connect URL? jdbc.jar file?

I realize this is a certificate error, however I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. Can someone help identify what this error means and how to fix it? Thanks!

Not sure if the driver is setup for it but in our case to connect to older SQL Servers we had to add ;trustServerCertificate=true; to the connection

databaseName=YourDatabaseName;trustServerCertificate=true;