Create alarms display

hello

I'm trying to create a display that can retrieve tags into a power table that doesn't have any alarm created, and can create alarms in vision with a button

any ideas on how can I do this?

thanks in advance!

You tagged this has perspective and v7.9. Perspective didn't exist then, released in v8.

sorry it's Vision

So you want a list of tags that don't have alarms, then programmatically create alarms for those tags?

I know it's possible in v8.1, can't say for certain in v7.9. The bigger question is how will the alarms be configured? Will all alarms be setup the same? If not, how/where will you hold the configuration to know what tag get's what alarm?

yes I was thinking maybe in bringing the list of tags inside a folder that was previously selected with the tag tree browser component, into a power table, then editing the parameters manually in the power table and creating alarms with a button

I would use system.tag.configure, system.tag.configure - Ignition User Manual 8.1 - Ignition Documentation, but looks like this wasn't available in 7.9.

Here are your options, system.tag - Ignition User Manual 7.9 - Ignition Documentation