Create Bell Curve Chart in Ignition Perspective

Hello, Everyone
I need bell curve chart for visible three data's(two constant data one variable data) in ignition perspective

look like this

what does it look like if you just plot the data in a xy chart?

I have two y axis values like (01,50) and then one x axis with variable values like(2,3,11,22,33,44) , So i highlight the x value when x values is change and between two y axis ,
thanks

yeah that did not help at all

1 Like

ok, then any charts there for create bell curve in ignition perspective

The xy chart should work fine for this. Your range axis will be your process voice, 0 to whatever the max value is. The domain is simple the mean minus four times the standard deviation to the mean plus four times the standard deviation.

Are you looking to make an 'ideal' distribution graph, or just a histogram of your data?

@JordanCClark I will show data in the chart for selected datetime range of the users, so i need ideal graph, the above graph mean is change for my chart because the mean shows the average of selected data of datetime

so are you looking for something that turns your data into a distribution. (thats not always possible)
or is you data a distribution and you just want to display it.

@victordcq Yeah, I want to display the data in xy chart with three axis.
i am working with this now.

It looks like you want an X-Bar R chart.
There are modules that do that, along with lots of SPC goodies.

Building a fully functional X-Bar R chart from Perspective components is possible.

1 Like

Apex charts has very nice annotations and styling options.

And never go back.

2 Likes

Hi, one question this module is free of cost or we need to pay for licenses like that?

It's not only free, but open-source. As shown by the license on that GitHub page. So you can not only deploy it freely, but alter it and deploy your own modifications freely.

1 Like

Thanks for the update..

Is it worth to implement open source module in to ignition?

Any disadvantages there?

I am to new to this topic that’s why

1. Yes, it is economical, and you are not vendor-locked for features nor for bug fixes. (But you might have to do it yourself.)

2. Yes, the ability to purchase support for open-source software varies, and can change with little notice.

1 Like