CrossTab Pagination Bug

Good day,

I am working on a project where one of the reports generated needs to make use of a crosstab element. Everything works fine until pagination onto the next page should occur, where it just cuts off.

What I am doing:

1. Created a main table and then created a table group for this table.
  2. Set the data key for this main table as the main query. (This is to query for the multiple companies on their ID’s)
  3. Created a child table and set the data key for this child table to the sub query. (To query for the multiple details per company)

When I am querying one company ID at a time, the crosstab pagination works perfectly, as in the records gets printed over multiple pages according to the amount of records present for that ID.

But when I query multiple companies at a time, the crosstab cuts off at the end of every page as it generates the records, even cutting off at only 2 records for most companies; this is where no pagination occurs.

Btw, my queries generate the correct data, I’ve tested it - it just doesn’t get displayed correctly

I have tried the following:

1. Using different types of tables (including the fact that a crosstab is needed)
  2. Moved the crosstab into different parts of tables
  3. Updated main and sub queries
  4. Made use of a single query and nested queries

I’m not sure if this is something I can fix on my side, or if this is a bug.
Any help regarding this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks, Laura