Csv tag import format

Can anyone show me what the csv format is for import of tags. I only have version 8 so I cannot export and look for myself.

v7.9.12

Remember csv imports can’t contain attached alarms, and will remove alarms if imported over existing tags.

Path,Name,Owner,TagType,DataType,Value,Enabled,AccessRights,OPCServer,OPCItemPath,ScanClass,DriverName,ScaleMode,RawLow,RawHigh,ScaledLow,ScaledHigh,ClampMode,ScaleFactor,Deadband,DeadbandMode,FormatString,EngUnit,EngLow,EngHigh,EngLimitMode,Tooltip,Documentation,ExpressionType,Expression,OPCWriteBackServer,OPCWriteBackItemPath,SQLBindingDatasource,HistoryEnabled,PrimaryHistoryProvider,HistoricalScanclass,HistoricalDeadband,HistoricalDeadbandMode,InterpolationMode,HistoryMaxAgeMode,HistoryMaxAge,HistoryTimestampSource,UDTParentType,PersistValue,SourceDataType,SourceTagPath,SQLBindingPollRate,Permissions
# version=1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"","Run Line Out","",1,6,false,true,"Read_Write","","","Default","",0,0.0,100.0,0.0,10.0,0,0.0,1.0E-4,0,"#,##0.##","",0.0,100.0,0,"","",0,"","","","",false,"","Default Historical",0.01,0,3,0,1,0,"",false,,"",,

Please also be aware that there are different versions of Excel, so your results may vary. The version information for Excel 2007 and 2010 is more difficult to determine. In the newer versions, it is also possible to have Geographic and Stock Data types, which have links embedded. You may need to ( colon here might provoke unwanted emoji )
If you don’t want the Stocks or Geography data type anymore, just right-click the cell, and click Data Type > Convert to Text . The data type is removed, there’s no longer an online connection, and the value in the cell is converted to text. Keep in mind that if you convert the data type to text, any column or formulas that had extracted values from that data type will display the #FIELD! error.
The import feature was designed for bringing in Legacy data, not necessarily tags.
Finally, as pturmel once pointed out- if you get ‘stumped’ then you might want to go to the support site here at Inductive Automation ( and I would recommend reading the support policies first )
https://support.inductiveautomation.com
Best regards

Hi,

I'm starting working with Ignition.... I'm trying to import tags in Designer using this format, when I try to Import the file a get the error:

Tag errors occurred during tag import Error_Exception("Error importing tags: Error on row 3: No enum constant com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.sqltags.model.types.AccessRightsType.0")

do you know this issue ?

Same problem here. Any solution?
Im trying to test generation csv file in different csv enumeration formats