CTG problem with TAG Pens

Hi everyone,

I have this situation:

when I work with DataBase Pens there is no problem, but when I work with Tag pens, the CTG seems to get blocked for a while, appearing the error shown in the attached picture.

why is happening this? How can this be solved?

Just a guess, it’s taking to long to return the data.

The default timeout is 60 seconds. I’ve had this behavior when the query takes longer. How much data is in the database?

[quote=“Robert”]Just a guess, it’s taking to long to return the data.
The default timeout is 60 seconds. I’ve this behavior when the query takes longer. How much data is in the database?[/quote]It doesn’t seem to take more than 60 seconds…

But it all indicates that is about the amount of data, because I have tried it in my computer with very few data, and works perfectly while, the one from the client suffer from the error I explained in the first post.

Does anyone have another explanation?

Thank you for everything! :thumb_left:

I got around it by partitioning the data so that there was about 20,000,000 rows per table. Changed the timeout to 5 min.Then told the customer not to look at more then two partitions at a time or wait several minutes for the trend to show up.

Wish I could remember where that timeout was again :scratch:

If you look on the status page on the gateway, you can see the query and how long it’s taking.

Client read timeout - in the Designer under Configuration > Properties > Client > Timing