I’m recreating parts of the navigation found within the ExampleProject and I’m running into an issue …
I’ve got three Windows spread across two folders; A folder titled Bones holds a Window titled headerWindow and a folder titled Meat holds two Windows, homeWindow and dataWindow.
I’ve correctly configured the Tab Strip to navigate to my various Windows by prefixing the folder name to each NAME column’s value within my table of Tab Data. However, I’m unable to get the Tab Strip’s Selected Tab property to update correctly.
I’ve binded the Select Tab property to the CurrentWindow tag as in the ExampleProject, however the Tab Strip isn’t updating as expected … I’m assuming it’s because the CurrentWindow tag only holds the Window’s name and the Tab Strip has the folder names prefixed …
On a seperate issue, my headerWindow keeps setting it’s width to 1006 … I’m resetting it to 800 but it’ll frequently reset itself to 1006. I’ve got every Window’s Layout properties configured with …
[quote]Bounds > X: 0, Y: b[/b], Width: 800, Height: b[/b]
Minimum Size > Width: 800, Height: b[/b]
Maximum Size > Width: 1280, Height: b[/b][/quote]
… I’ve also got Constrain to Parent Container Bounds selected.