Customizing table component in persepective

Hello All,
Here I’m in need of a 5 column where 4 will come from database that i can take though named query,
and remaining one column i need to check a tag timestamp if the tag timestamp is 5mins lesser than the current_timestamp i want to indicate in the column as Active elif if the tag time_stamp exceeds 5 mins then the column should be InActive ,and how to add two datasources in table component
Any suggestions would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Sri

I would use a query binding on the table data and then use a script transform to add your new column to it

There’s only two real ways to do it - post getting the data, like @nminchin mentions via a script transform, or putting the logic inside the query directly. I’m kind of a fan of putting this sort of logic inside the named query itself as I feel its easier to do this in SQL than inside a script transform, but that’s personal preference.

If you will need dataset with the 5th column in more than one spot then I highly recommend putting inside the named query directly otherwise you will need to add script transforms in every spot you need this 5th column.

Can’t check a tag’s timestamp with a named query though, or am I missing something ?

1 Like

Correct, I misread the original question. Disregard what I said. Go with a script transform.

Dear @bkarabinchak.psi
Thanks for the response
where to write those script transform

Up up

You might want to go through the tutorials (I think it’s called inductive university) and documentation.

Transforms are added to binding, when on the binding configuration window.

That’s fine i understood but how to bind the 2 data which is tag value to the existing table with a data source from named query

Hello all i closed this by using a template and custom properties,
to all who shared your ideas
Thanks
Sri