Date Time Missing on Power Chart X Trace

After placing an X Trace the date and time are not visible. X Trace on the right is my mouse hovering over a spot. You can see the text there for the date and time. But not on a placed X Trace.

I am working on a mobile app and need that to be visible. Due to space, the X-Axis is limited on the number of ticks I can show. I want to be able to click and show an X Trace with the date present. Maybe I am missing a setting somewhere?

Did you ever figure it out? We are having the same problem on Ign 8.1.53.

In our case, it only gets triggered when the Power Chart is in a popup.
When the same view used in the popup gets its own standalone page it behaves correctly.

This is on views/pages for a desktop environment BTW, tested on both Chrome and Edge.

Still looking for a resolution. We recently updated to the most recent version of 8.1.