DateTime format changes in editable table

I have an editable table in my FPMI screen populated from the database. The columns in question are date fields formatted as “yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss” When I click on the table field to edit the date, the displayed changes format. A date displayed as “2009-03-06 12:15:00” becomes “Fri Mar 06 12:15:00 PST”. Is there a way to control this so the edit date is the same format as the original date displayed?

Yes, we’ll fix this for 3.3.2

You know what, I spoke too soon, I think this has already been fixed. What version are you using?

We are using 3.3.1.

While I have you though, I also noticed that if I specifiy the code in this table to do an insert like this:

fpmi.db.runPrepStmt("INSERT INTO ? VALUES (?,?,?)",[TableName,ID,Value,'Packer Start'])

I get this error:
ERROR [DBUtilities-AWT-EventQueue-0]

Gateway Error 301:

SQL error for “INSERT INTO ? VALUES (?,?,?)”: Must declare the variable ‘@P0’.

For Query:INSERT INTO ? VALUES (?,?,?)

But if I code in the table name instead of loading it in the first variable, I don’t get an error.

fpmi.db.runPrepStmt("INSERT INTO dbo.tblPackageTimes VALUES (?,?,?)",[ID,Value,'Filler End'])

I’m not sure what the variable @PO is refering to.

I decided to remove the seconds portion, since they are not used. I changed the format of the table to “yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm” and now when I edit those cells, it does not change formats. Just thought I would let you know.

Me neither, but AFAIK you can't use placeholders for table names anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it.

About the date format - I have a feeling it was just going in and changing the date format that locked it in. Maybe the date format for that column had gotten lost in one of the 3.3.0 bugs.