Designer drop-downs, some popups appearing on the wrong monitor

I work on a laptop w/ 2 monitors plugged into it and I’ve noticed that when I have the designer open and then disconnect the monitors (they are plugged into a dock, which is then plugged into my laptop) and then plug it back in later, all the dropdowns in the designer will show up in the upper right of my laptop monitor. This is pretty odd and not convenient; I end up saving & restarting my designer session (kind of a pain if I have a lot of templates open).

Has anyone else had this issue? I’m not sure if its an issue with the laptop, or maybe the dock. I haven’t had this issue with any other programs, though.

Just some more info - I have the two extra monitors set to extend, and one of the external monitors is set as the main monitor so the task bar shows up at the bottom.

1 Like

This happens consistently to me if I log out of my computer and log in remotely with the designer open. When I close my remote session and log back in locally my drop downs appear on my second monitor when expanded until I close the designer and re-open it.

1 Like