Designer Group and Transactions Data: How could I plot the current data per minute from any column from the POSTGRESQL database?

Greetings to all colleagues. I have the following problem. SITUATION: With 4 Boolean variables (true/false) I need to record every minute that each of these 4 machines has been active. For this, I created a new TRANSACTION GROUP with its start and stop conditions (this works perfectly, and I can see how their values increment every minute - Int4). Additionally, I correctly set up a connection to a PostgreSQL database (where I can also see that these same values are recorded and updated), along with the historical record. Finally, the problem is that I need to display this on a graph (Easy Chart or Chart) where I can see that numerical increment (the last value of each column that is being saved in the PostgreSQL database): Despite having created queries in different ways, so far I haven't been able to achieve it :pensive_face: . If any IGNITION specialist has a suggestion, I would be deeply grateful.

Best Regards!!!

The simplest way to put data from a transaction group into a chart would be to add a 'DB Table Historian' connection on the gateway:

Then you would get a browse-able tag reference you can use in the Easy Chart/Power Chart/etc easily.

Thank you very much, Engineer Paul-Griffith, I am going to try your recommendation and I will let you know if it works out for me.

Cough Vision.

The EasyChart component can directly handle your table with its DB Pens feature. The regular Chart component requires you to supply data in a binding--you can use named query bindings to supply the data.

Respectfully appreciated Engineer pturmel, I tried to use that DB Pens method. Unfortunately, I surely do not have the sufficient skills to do it, but it would be interesting to know how it can be properly configured. Notice: I can`t able to upload or share more photos because as a new user I was only allowed to upload 3 photos.

Start with the docs here:

Note the "Database Pens" section in the middle of the customizer. Use the green plus sign on the right to create a pen.

Hi Eng. Paul-Griffith, your recommendation was successful, I finally achieved the goal: I was able to see the precise ON-DUTY values (minute by minute) of the 4 machines graphically. I already had an SQL Historian created but it helped me to create the one you suggested: DB TABLE HISTORIAN!!!

Thank you so Much......

Thanks a lot, Engineer Pturmel...

Yeah, I’ll also try using this method you suggested... I’m probably missing something during the setup or configuration.