Designer Issue, maybe Windows 10 issue - Vision Property Editor window behind Designer window, can't access

Good Morning,

I’ve been having this issue every once in a while where the property window ends up being inaccessible and locks up my entire designer as a result. When I hover my mouse over the designer in the task bar the property window shows up front and center, but otherwise disappears once I try to close it out. Since it’s not its own window I can’t just close it from the task bar, and since it takes precedence over the parent Designer window I can’t minimize Designer in order to access it; EVERYTHING is locked up. I end up having to close it out from Task Manager, losing any unsaved work in the process. Is anyone else having this issue and is there anything I can do?

I just had the same issue with the Size and Position window popping up off screen. Designer is now locked and I’m searching for a way to fix it without losing all my unsaved progress

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through this, though I’m a bit relieved that I’m not the only one with this issue. Unfortunately the only solution I’ve found is closing it all down through Task Manager and forfeiting the unsaved work.