Designer to Vision issue

Hi everyone,

I have a Map Panel and a table that receives the information by a DB Browse in the designer, i see the information in the table and a point in the map as seen below.

But when i launch the project, the table generates an error and the map does not show the point

What could be happening?

I appreciate your help

In your SQL binding on the table, did you set the default database correctly?

What does the query look like?

If you open the Diagnostics window in your client (in the menu under Help)
does a specific error appear when you first open that window?

14:17:27.735 [AWT-EventQueue-2] WARN Vision.Binding.SQLPropertyAdapter - Error running query:
SQLQuery(query=SELECT LGP_Est_Lat, LGP_Est_Long FROM Variables_Estáticas_LGPs WHERE LGP_Est_ID = ‘DAS874AE442474DV’, database=MySQL)@0ms
On: Main Window.Root Container.Table.data
java.lang.Exception: Error running query:
SQLQuery(query=SELECT LGP_Est_Lat, LGP_Est_Long FROM Variables_Estáticas_LGPs WHERE LGP_Est_ID = ‘DAS874AE442474DV’, database=MySQL)@0ms
On: Main Window.Root Container.Table.data
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$QueryExecutor.run(QueryManager.java:308)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Error executing function ‘RunQuery’: The current user does not have the required roles for this operation.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException(GatewayInterface.java:341)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:315)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:268)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runLimitQuery(GatewayInterface.java:819)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runQuery(GatewayInterface.java:789)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.SQLQuery.execute(SQLQuery.java:50)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$Query.execute(QueryManager.java:657)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$Query.access$500(QueryManager.java:630)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$QueryExecutor.run(QueryManager.java:306)
… 1 common frames omitted

My user is admin, how can i change roles?

Looks like this is a new project and you haven’t enabled legacy database access for clients.

4 Likes