Downloading Ignition

I understand that you want to collect data for people that are downloading Ignition to test it out but if I am signed into my account when I click the download button, why do I still need to fill out all the information again when you already have it? Is there already a way to download the new version without having to fill that out every time that I don’t know about? Just a petty gripe here but this is annoying at a time when important Perspective changes are coming so rapidly that we need to upgrade with every version.

3 Likes

Definitely annoying that you have to fill it out while signed in, I’ll see if the web team can do something about that.

In the meantime:

2 Likes

I hit that most of the time, too. I suspect it is related to the third-party cookie problem that (still) prevents me from using the ideas portal.

It doesn't look like this was ever fixed unless I'm confused

In case you missed it, just click the link to skip the form and download.

Yeah, thats what I did

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL DID I NEVER SEE THAT?!?!?!?!?!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHTRRGFDHGFDGDFGDGFDGFDGFDSGDSG

2 Likes

Don't be too hard on yourself, I filled out that form way too many times before I saw it.

It is not styled to look like a link. Or rather, it is deliberately styled to not look like a link. 'cuz IA wants you to fill out the form.

1 Like

Well I really hope they like seeing my job title change over and over. As I select something random every time lol

2 Likes