Drap and Drop From Tags Issue

Hey Guys
we are running the latest release version 7.6.3.2013090513.
I have found issue when dragging and dropping tags from the tags window onto the properties window.
If you drag a tag onto the designer window on to a control it works as expected.
But if you drag the tag down to a property and drop it then the tag is removed from the tag database.
Not a good thing.

gadgetguru69;

Thanks for letting us know about this. I tried dragging several tags directly onto properties and the tags stayed in the tag database.

When tags disappeared, what types of tags were you dragging and what property of what component were you dragging on to? Does this happen with every tag that is dragged, or only sometimes? This will help me to replicate the problem so I can fix it.

Best,

Just rechecked and it appears to only be happening when i am running designer on my mac natively. If i run designer on VM on the mac then it doesn’t behave in this manner. Running 7.4 java on both.

Thanks, that gives me a place to start.

Best,

I was able to replicate this on a Mac. Thanks for the clue – we’ll work on this and let you know when it’s fixed.

Best,

I’ve found the bug and fixed it. The fix didn’t make it in time for 7.6.4 rc2, but I expect it will be in 7.6.4 rc3.

Best,