EAM pushing 8.3.8 failing on server with trial license

I am trying to push 8.3.8 to a site that is using the trial license with 8.1.53. I can see the license has over 1.5 hours left but the agent tells me the gateway I am sending it to has an expired trial license.
Attempt 2: Trial expired on agent.
image

Check the licensing page on the gateway and see what your license key provides. I know major revisions aren't typically included without a support agreement. If you do have the support agreement or a valid 8.3 license, I would probably reach out to support/account rep to dig into.

I am doing this on a work server. I never had any issue with my personal computer going from 8.1 using a Maker license to 8.3 which is curious.

Keep in mind I am just trying to push the upgrade zip file from the EAM, not actually installing it so why would it care what I have on my server. I have another server that has the full license and when I upgraded it the Perspective license won't work now either but was.

Yeah, I think I mis-read the issue a bit and thought it was the licensing issue.

I haven't used EAM much, but typically it wants to use the same major revision. Wonder if you have something in the project that is specifically 8.3.

Nothing in the project is 8.3, trying to move up to it.