Easy Chart trend display error

Good day,

I got a concern about the Easy Chart component. Last month, this graphing error started with only a small line. Now, it has extended and it almost at 25% of the chart. The data when extracted is correct but the chart is not coincide with the data. This project has recently been online last year. I think it has been running almost 4 months worth of data.

Is this a bug or have I miss a certain configuration?

Thank you. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Can you verify the date and time on the client matches the gateway?

2 Likes

Can you be more specific sir?

Date and time of the workstation and the server?

This is showing in multiple clients including the server.

It has gotten much worse. Please help. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

You haven’t answered the time synchronization question.

Good day sir,

This may be very late due to the pandemic situation. Our country is on lockdown in couple of months ago and recently it has been starting to open softly. I hope for your kind understanding. I hope you all are doing well also in the pandemic situation.

The problem still persist. Time synchronization on the clients is done. I am running alone the client in the server and no other clients are running but it is still the same even the client is running on the server alone. The graphs shows 24 hours or more delay. Before it was just hours delay in couple of months. Now it is a day or more delay in the graph. The report shows correct data. The database recorded still every second with nothing missing. The graph is the problem.

I know some of us are in hard situations but also recovering. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

I think you should call in to support and have someone look over your shoulder.

Good day sir.

I have contacted the support. Thank you very much for the help. I will wait on their reply.