Error in console: Unable to add data to memory buffer

Until now we don’t have this error, It shows me in console unable to add data to memory buffer.
with the following error in detail

java.lang.Exception: Unable to add data to memory buffer, buffer full.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.MemoryStore.insertInBuffer(MemoryStore.java:162)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.MemoryStore.syncdStoreData(MemoryStore.java:70)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.AbstractStore.storeData(AbstractStore.java:225)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.MultiStageStore.syncdStoreData(MultiStageStore.java:150)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.AbstractStore.storeData(AbstractStore.java:225)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.DefaultStoreAndForwardEngine.storeData(DefaultStoreAndForwardEngine.java:173)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.HistoryManagerImpl.storeHistory(HistoryManagerImpl.java:167)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.scanclasses.SimpleExecutableScanClass.processHistory(SimpleExecutableScanClass.java:936)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.scanclasses.SimpleExecutableScanClass$ScanClassTagEvaluationContext.processAndReset(SimpleExecutableScanClass.java:1165)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.scanclasses.SimpleExecutableScanClass.run(SimpleExecutableScanClass.java:896)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$TrackedTask.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:584)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

How can i resolve this issue.

Thanks for any help.

PS. Store and forward is configured and the memory is not full. There are some error in Quarantine control.

Did you solve this?

not unitl now.
what about you?

how did you resolve this issue?

I just added bulk memory and CPUs to my ignition virtual hosts
What about you?