Error loading project

Hi, the ignition to start the project, tells me the following message:
[color=#BF0080]
Error loading project
[/color]

I enclose the details indicated

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Gateway Error 500: Project loading failed. Getting Field 11 from simpleorm.sessionjdbc.SSessionJdbcHelper@25a80c
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.gateway.DTGatewayInterface.loadProject(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner$ProjectOpenTask.run(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.util.gui.ProgressDialog$TaskRunner.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: simpleorm.utils.SException$Jdbc: Getting Field 11 from simpleorm.sessionjdbc.SSessionJdbcHelper@25a80c
at simpleorm.sessionjdbc.SSessionJdbcHelper.retrieveRecord(null:464)
at simpleorm.sessionjdbc.SQueryExecute.findOrCreateFromResultSet(null:194)
at simpleorm.sessionjdbc.SQueryExecute.executeQuery(null:68)
at simpleorm.sessionjdbc.SSessionJdbc.queryNoFlush(null:488)
at simpleorm.sessionjdbc.SSessionJdbc.query(null:497)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.project.ProjectManagerImpl.loadProjectResources(null:336)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.project.ProjectManagerImpl.loadProject(null:329)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.project.ProjectManagerImpl.getProject(null:264)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.Gateway.runLoadProject(null:1097)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.Gateway.doPost(null:417)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.bootstrap.MapServlet.service(null:85)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(null)
Ignition v7.1.4 (b5476)
Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_17

Someone could give me an idea of how to solve this problem

Thank you very much

Also, when i try to edit the project properties (in the ignition config page) throw me another error and shows an “internal error” web page.

Try launching the designer and opening the project. Once opened go to Project -> Properties from the file menu. Under General at the top select a default SQLTags database, SQL database connection and authentication profile and save the project. Once saved try launching it again.

That’s the problem. When i try to reconfigure this parameters I can’t access to the config page (always throw me an “internal error” web page).

If I create another empty project, this works fine.

Sadly, we write some piece of code inside that we don’t like to lose, so, is there any way to get a backup?

I tried with the entire system backup but apparently this doesn’t work.

Any suggestion?

Give us a call tomorrow and we can go into the internal database and link those parameters up. You can ask for me.

Hi Travis,

I was trying to call you to this number 902 575 437 and it doesn’t work.

Maybe we can talk with Skype? (my ID is matias.torres.risso)

greetings

Our number is (800) 266-7798 or (916) 456-1045.

Did this problem ever get resolved?

Yes,

The last week, the hard disk fail and we had a lot of files corrupted. So the failed IGNITION project was only one of several files that we lost.

Also, when we reboot the computer, mysteriously the failed project repair it self (not completly but enough to backup the important code) that we attribute to the hard disk. Two days after this, the hard disk didn’t answer anymore and died.

Thanks for the help anyway.