Error logging historical tags

Hello,

I have a MySQL database (5.6.24) that I recently installed to develop with. I created some historical tags and was surprised that they didn’t begin logging. There is a sqlth_te table in the schema, but it’s not adding the historical tags.

I looked in the Gateway console and found this error popping up at the historical scanclass rate of 10s.

[quote] 3:33:09 PM MemoryForwardTransaction Error forwarding data: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=1’ at line 1

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=1’ at line 1
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:936)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2934)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1616)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1708)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3249)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3178)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1408)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:93)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper$SRPreparedStatement.executeQuery(SRConnectionWrapper.java:861)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.runScalarPrepQuery(SRConnectionWrapper.java:215)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.getIdOfScanclassName(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:524)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.updateSCExecRecord(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:484)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.storeScanClassSet(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:326)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.storeDataToDatasource(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:312)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.storeToDatasource(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:123)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.storeData(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:99)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AggregateSink.storeData(AggregateSink.java:147)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.forwarders.ForwarderThread.run(ForwarderThread.java:138)[/quote]

Anyone seen this? Know how to fix it?

Thanks,

-Nick

I was pointed to this knowledgebase solution:

support.inductiveautomation.com … g-mysql-56

Worked great.