Error Occurred while Saving Tags: Gateway Error 60001

I am trying to use a Dataset Memory tag inside a UDT to hold two columns of data. When I try to enter data into the dataset tag in an instance of the UDT, I am getting a dialog that says Error Saving Tag, Gateway Error 60001 when I try to Apply the changes to the dataset. Here is what I am seeing on the Gateway Console log:

[code]4:58:23 PM TagStore Error modifying tags

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.tagproviders.internal.InternalTagStore.storeTagPropertySet(InternalTagStore.java:1380)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.tagproviders.internal.InternalTagStore.modifyComplexTag(InternalTagStore.java:941)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.tagproviders.internal.InternalTagStore.modifyTags(InternalTagStore.java:778)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.providers.AbstractStoreBasedTagProvider.editTags(AbstractStoreBasedTagProvider.java:723)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.providers.RedundantProviderWrapper._editTags(RedundantProviderWrapper.java:79)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.messages.ReflectiveInvokeMessage.execute(ReflectiveInvokeMessage.java:41)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.providers.RedundantProviderWrapper$ConfigRedundancyMessageListener.receiveCall(RedundantProviderWrapper.java:196)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.QueueableMessageReceiver.receiveCall(QueueableMessageReceiver.java:45)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl.dispatchMessage(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:738)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl$ExecuteTask.run(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:759)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:537)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[/code]

I am using Ignition v7.8.1 32bit running on Windows 7 Professional. I was able to update a dataset memory tag with similar data outside of a UDT. Any ideas why this would not work inside a UDT?

This is a known issue that was fixed in Ignition 7.8.2

@greg.simpson I believe I encountered it on 7.8.5