Error when importing SQL tags

Recently, our server crashed that we had the Inductive Automation software on. So during the resurection period we upgraded to 4.1.5.

While doing the reinstall a few things came up that I wanted to question you on.

1. I have about 8 CSV files for SQL tags. I had saved each individually and the all as a group, this way if only one section needs updated or adjusted it makes it easier. While re-importing them back into FPMI I received the error message at the bottom of this post from 3 out of the 8 csv files. What does the error message mean?

2. Are the SQL tags saved/backed up during a project back up in FPMI? I know that last week I did a backup but when I restored that file there was no SQL tags which is why I had to re-import them in item 1 above.

3. As mentioned to Colby on Friday of last week the witness server saw some sort of problem with the server running the inductive automation software. When the IT dept did as requested, which was a reboot of the server, when they were trying to bring it back up, everything was lost. So in reference to this question I was wondering:
    a: How does one get their activation reset? What about holiday time?
    b: How much does it cost to get the Donlge? (hardware key)

Thanks and have a great day.

==========================================
java.lang.NullPointerException: Null child not allowed
at javax.swing.tree.TreePath.pathByAddingChild(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache$TreeStateNode.setParent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode.insert(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.createNodeAt(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.treeStructureChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$Handler.treeStructureChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.fireTreeStructureChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel.nodeStructureChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.designer.sqltags.tree.AbstractTagPathTreeNode.loadDone(AbstractTagPathTreeNode.java:126)
at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.designer.sqltags.tree.AbstractTagPathTreeNode$Loader$1.run(AbstractTagPathTreeNode.java:70)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I've seen this reported before. It is some glitch in the GUI code in the Designer that we've been unable to duplicate. It shouldn't affect anything important.

Definately not. The SQLTags definitions are stored in your database

[quote="mrtweaver"]... everything was lost. So in reference to this question I was wondering:
b: How much does it cost to get the Donlge? (hardware key)[/quote]

Everything was lost? What was lost? This is very strange, unless you re-built the server from scratch.

We can reset your activation for you over the phone during business hours. The USB dongles cost US $300.

Hope this helps,

Well today is Monday 2/18/2008 are you open for normal business hours today?

As for what was lost, yes it was the entire server. Something went in and screwed with the RAID settings and the SCSI setting and we had to format to get back to proper operational status. So all three products, PMI, SQL and Reporting plugin are running under the demo license right now until we can get ahold of someone who can reset the activation so we can properly activate them again.

Call me if you like or you can call our IT staff they will be happy to tell you what happened to the server.

I've seen this reported before. It is some glitch in the GUI code in the Designer that we've been unable to duplicate. It shouldn't affect anything important.

Definately not. The SQLTags definitions are stored in your database

[quote="mrtweaver"]... everything was lost. So in reference to this question I was wondering:
b: How much does it cost to get the Donlge? (hardware key)[/quote]

Everything was lost? What was lost? This is very strange, unless you re-built the server from scratch.

We can reset your activation for you over the phone during business hours. The USB dongles cost US $300.

Hope this helps,[/quote]

We’re not open today, as it’s a holiday, but usually we try to keep an eye on the forums and stuff. I’ve granted additional activations, so you should be good to go.

Regards,