Error when trying to display properties of a Client SQLTag

The first time I right click on a Client SQLTag and select ‘Edit Tag(s)’, I get the following error:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Constraint: '1' Unknown keyword. at net.miginfocom.layout.ConstraintParser.parseComponentConstraint(Unknown Source) at net.miginfocom.swing.MigLayout.setComponentConstraintsImpl(Unknown Source) at net.miginfocom.swing.MigLayout.addLayoutComponent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Container.addImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Container.add(Unknown Source) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.editor.ExpressionCategory$SQLEditor.init(ExpressionCategory.java:417) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.editor.ExpressionCategory.init(ExpressionCategory.java:171) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.editor.TagEditorPanel.editTags(TagEditorPanel.java:212) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.action.EditTagAction$1.run(EditTagAction.java:52) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) I can then view other Client tag properties without error until I view the properties of a DB tag. The next time I try to display the properties of a Client tag, I get the error again.

I am using Ignition v7.1.0 (b5058) on Windows XP Pro with Java 1.6.0_20.

This was fixed in 7.1.2