EsayChart SQL Connection problem

Hi, all,

sorry for the basic question.

I am using OPC-UA and saving some SQLTag into database using Tag History.

My project have one window only, and I have a EasyChart which is linked with the SQLTag.

Within Designer Mode, I can see the chart, I can zoom and adjust, but when I lunch the project, I get Red Shaded Box on top of the EsayChart and a database symbol with red-X on top left conner.

I am using/devleoping under 2-hours trial and I still have time.

Can anyone advice me how/what I am doing wrong.

M.Pathma

A couple questions:

1. Do you have a panel edition license loaded?

2. What version of Ignition do you have? There was a version where the graph would error out if the date range selected has no data.

Hi,

sorry for delay in responding, had issue with OPC-UA - UINT64, now that solve I can move.

[quote="Travis.Cox"]
2) What version of Ignition do you have? There was a version where the graph would error out if the date range selected has no data.[/quote]
My version is 7.3.3 (b570) | 32-bit

Still facing problem on graph during lunch.

What I am doing wrong.

Thanks, M.Pathma

Yes, your Vision module is licensed in “Panel Edition” mode, meaning you don’t have access to history (or the database in general). This is the big concession for the free version.

If you intend to buy one of the normal versions, and are just doing development, I suggest you simply unactivate your gateway license and use the demo.

Regards,

Hi,

Okay, now it’s clearer, in panel edition, I can not use chart, but other display gauges can be used and it is not limited with 2-hours demo (which of couse can be reset).

When I uninstalled the lic. the chart works in lunch mode, but there is a yellow bar indicating time left.

The reason I installed the lic. is becuase I wanted OPC-UA to work, so now after two hours the OPC-UA will stop working?? :question: will test it out.

Since I am developing and eventually will buy full lic. this is not a major issue for me.

Thanks.
M.Pathma

You can contact your sales rep for a longer trial license to test out your system.