Export table to CSV (display data)

Hello people) I have questions about export table to CSV file! I want export to CSV file table which i filtered or not filtered with headers and column which visible. How I can do it, please can someone help me? And how I can export date in right format the same as like in pictures?
Original table have 17 column but I display only 7 column, I export only displayed column)

I had just the same question.
In my case I have a table with start and finish filters, and later a button for exporting displayed data from table to csv, but this script doesn't create any file and an error appears.

Any help, please.
Thanks

Looks like you have copied and pasted a script that is made for Vision. Definitely won't work like that in Perspective.

There are numerous topics here that discuss this task for Perspective:

https://forum.inductiveautomation.com/search?q=perspective%20table%20download%20csv

You're right!

I'm starting with scripting and I forgot there are scripting system functions for vision and perspective (both), but there are others scripting functions especifically for Vision (eg. event.source.parent.getcomponent) or specifically for Perspective (self.getSiblings).
In any way, I got it and I paste here how to do it in Perspective

Thanks,
Benito

Hello, does the data output from the filtered table work for you? I have tried the same thing but I always get all the data from the table.