Expression and tag bindings for UDT alarms

Created an internal realtime SQLTag provider. I copied my base data type into this provider. When I create a new tag from that data type instance I get an error that my expression doesn’t resolve to an integer for the ‘Enabled’ property on my alarm. I have bound the expression defined in the error below as my criteria for turning the alarm on or off.
There are three of these type errors, another in my LoLo alarm where I do a similar expression. I’m including the log, but also get an error on a limit value that I try and map to a tag within the UDT.

[code] [WARN] 11:32:38 AM Execution (prov:SmellyGas:/tag:8/DiffP:/alm:LoLo Alarm) Some bound alarm properties failed to compile. They will be replaced with static default values. For more information, turn logger ‘Alarm.Execution’ to ‘Debug’, and reinitialize the alarm.
[WARN] 11:32:38 AM Execution (prov:SmellyGas:/tag:8/DiffP:/alm:Lo Notification) Some bound alarm properties failed to compile. They will be replaced with static default values. For more information, turn logger ‘Alarm.Execution’ to ‘Debug’, and reinitialize the alarm.
[ERROR] 11:32:38 AM ComplexAttributeRefCompiler Error expanding parameter reference in tag ‘DiffP’, alarm ‘LoLo Alarm’, property ‘setpointA’

java.lang.ClassCastException: Error trying to coerce ‘[SmellyGas]8/DiffP_LoLoLimit’ [String] to a class java.lang.Double

more
[ERROR] 11:32:38 AM ComplexAttributeRefCompiler Error expanding parameter reference in tag ‘DiffP’, alarm ‘LoLo Alarm’, property ‘enabled’

java.lang.ClassCastException: Error trying to coerce ‘if({[.]diffp_loloenable},1,0)’ [String] to a class java.lang.Integer

more
[ERROR] 11:32:38 AM ComplexAttributeRefCompiler Error expanding parameter reference in tag ‘DiffP’, alarm ‘Lo Notification’, property ‘setpointA’

java.lang.ClassCastException: Error trying to coerce ‘[SmellyGas]8/DiffP_LoLimit’ [String] to a class java.lang.Double

more
[ERROR] 11:32:38 AM ComplexAttributeRefCompiler Error expanding parameter reference in tag ‘DiffP’, alarm ‘Lo Notification’, property ‘enabled’

java.lang.ClassCastException: Error trying to coerce ‘if({[.]diffp_loenable},
if({[.]diffp} >= {[.]diffp_lololimit},1,0),
0)’ [String] to a class java.lang.Integer
[/code]
logs.bin.gz (462 KB)

A number of issues with alarms in UDTs have been fixed, we just need to get an update out. I think it’s coming this afternoon, as we’ve just finished up the alarm journal component.

Regards,