We have set up an external idP (Auth0) for our Perspective sessions.
The login process is now:
- Initiate authentication from the common login project by clicking “Login”
- Enter credentials as Auth0 login page
→ The system them automatically forwards the user to user’s defined project.
Then I have 3 questions.
- Is it possible to change the design of the Ignition login page?
- Is it possible to skip pressing login at step 1, and have the authentication started with no user input?
I understand its not possible to initiate authentication directly.
- How does Roles work with external idP? I set required Client role to “admin” but could still login from Auth0, even if these users does not have any admin rights.
Thanks, and I would like to wish you all a happy new year.