Fanuc FASOPC server Faulted after Updgrade from 7.9.10 to 7.9.12

java.lang.Exception: no UserTokenPolicy with UserTokenType.UserName found

at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.api.identity.UsernameProvider.getIdentityToken(UsernameProvider.java:116)

at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.session.SessionFsmFactory.activateSession(SessionFsmFactory.java:858)

at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.session.SessionFsmFactory.lambda$configureActivatingState$14(SessionFsmFactory.java:336)

at com.digitalpetri.strictmachine.dsl.ActionBuilder$PredicatedTransitionAction.execute(ActionBuilder.java:76)

at com.digitalpetri.strictmachine.StrictMachine$PollAndEvaluate.lambda$run$0(StrictMachine.java:207)

at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)

at com.digitalpetri.strictmachine.StrictMachine$PollAndEvaluate.run(StrictMachine.java:198)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

7.9.12 (b2019070213)
Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_211

Was there previously a username and password configured for that connection?

It seems there shouldn’t be and now there is for some reason. Edit the connection and make sure the username and password fields are empty.

Yes that was it. When I viewed the configuration on the OPC connection, it did have a user name in the user field. It has been so long since I set it up that it didn’t seem out of place. Once I removed that, it connected. Thanks Kevin.