[FEATURE-14716] Perspective Time Series Axis Number Format

I feel like I’ve completely overlooked it but I’m not seeing a way to format the values on the tick marks. For example, a Time Series trend from values ranging from 1900 to 2000 show “1.9k” for every tick mark and I’d like to show the full value formatted to decimal.

1 Like

I’ve run into the same issue as you, just with numbers showing as “600m” instead of “0.6”

I haven’t found any way to do this and hope there is a solution eventually.

@bridress1, @md.szyman, for this first release, those axis number values are autogenerated based on the format of the underlying chart library, React Timeseries Charts. In a future release, we will be able to provide selectable options (and user-provided strings) that will correspond to the format of the axis labels.

2 Likes

Jball, is there a timeframe for updates to the trend objects in perspective?

@drumdubb, there was an update that went out in 8.0.6 that allowed proper decimal number display on the Y axis. We still need to build the ability to assign a number format to the data displayed on the Y Axis. No timeframe for that yet, but the decimal formatting that was done in 8.0.6 is much better that what was displaying previously. You won’t see those 1.9k values anymore; just the actual number value.