[FEATURE] Display Project Saved timestamp in local time not gateway time

Currently this time is in gateway time. I’m working on a gateway in the US but am located in Australia so this makes it difficult for me to actually know what time it was last saved

Hmm, really? As far as I can tell the message is created Designer-side and just does new Date(), so it should be in the timezone of the Designer.

:man_shrugging:

What is the project timezone setting?

print java.util.TimeZone.getDefault() in Designer script console?

sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="America/Chicago",offset=-21600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,transitions=235,lastRule=java.util.SimpleTimeZone[id=America/Chicago,offset=-21600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,startYear=0,startMode=3,startMonth=2,startDay=8,startDayOfWeek=1,startTime=7200000,startTimeMode=0,endMode=3,endMonth=10,endDay=1,endDayOfWeek=1,endTime=7200000,endTimeMode=0]]

Well at least the date/time you see makes sense, but don’t ask me to explain why your Designer has its TimeZone that way :confused:

Designer uses the project timezone. So Vision previews are correct, I’ve always assumed.

Yeah, that makes sense, I just only found the timezone being set in the Vision Client, couldn’t find an equivalent in the Designer. Doesn’t mean it’s not happening though!