[IGN-6802] Expand Perspective prop on text single click

To be fair.... I don't actually have a better example, other than aspects of VSCode.

Obviously stripping it all the way back to the Monaco editor would be nice for some, and too difficult for others. It would remove a lot of functionality, but also make it easier (in some cases) to do more mass-advanced changes.

I don't know of another tool off-the-cuff that requires so much navigating in and out of JSON contents compared to Ignition? In other tools when you're doing it you can ctrl+f your way around, because it's more like a text file than a visible object.

Not saying this is necessarily a bad thing, I think the way Perspective does it is actually great, and just has some minor tweaks that could be made to optimize the interaction. Unless you added chad mode for properties I don't really know how a deeper change would help.

At least in VSCode I can say that if you collapse something, and then you click on the ellipses that indicates it being collapsed, it will expand the same way the gutter arrow does. Not that that is much better than clicking an arrow off to the side either...