Few but not all tags missing values

I have attached my wrapper log.
Issue began on 10/10 around 11:45am in the logs.
A few values went bad and some to Good/Uncertain (if I remember correctly). The device was still online, other values from the same device, were showing fine.

I could see a value for one of these in the quick client on the gateway webpage.
But the tag in the tag browser would not show a value - of course on the screen as well.
I tried to add a new tag by browsing the OPC server from the tag browser and it still would not work, even though it was fine in the quick client in the gateway, and of course Kepware's quick client showed no issues and good values.

I forced a failover to the redundant node, the values showed up. Then forced a failover back to the master and the problem was gone.

My client is looking for an answer because they lost a half day of data for some values.

Please let me know any thoughts.
Thanks!

wrapper.log (6.6 MB)

Hello Cole, I had a look through the wrapper.log and the only thing that seemed related was the following:

| 2022/10/10 11:47:38 | W [o.e.m.o.s.c.s.OpcUaSubscriptionManager] [15:47:38]: [id=11] expected sequence=334, received sequence=335. Calling Republish service... 
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2022/10/10 11:47:38 | W [c.i.i.g.o.c.c.OpcUaConnection ] [15:47:38]: Notification data lost on subscriptionId=11, calling ResendData... connection-name=KepwareHHEX
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2022/10/10 11:47:38 | W [c.i.i.g.o.c.c.OpcUaConnection ] [15:47:38]: ResendData for subscriptionId=11 failed: status=Bad_ServiceUnsupported, description=The server does not support the requested service. connection-name=KepwareHHEX

Have you considered opening a support ticket with this issue?

Thank you for the response. I believe I did open a ticket and was able to get somewhere.

1 Like