Flex container issues, wrap creating blank areas and containers sizing becoming negative percentages

I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I am having a ton of flex container issues.

Sometimes I grab the edge of a flex container and drag, the size goes from like 400px to -37% or -65%.

Then also, I have a large flex container set for wrap. Some times huge empty squares occupy areas instead of moving the containers around to fill in the gaps.

I have been wrestling with it for a long time.
I keep sort of building and rebuilding to just keep going through this, but has anyone had this issue come up before?
For me, it just seems really bizarre to suddenly start being an issue, but I do remember it happening once before to me.

I am using 8.1.19.

Check that your Windows (if that's what you're using) screen scale is set to 100%.
Check Designer's zoom level is at 100%. (The readout is on the bottom right of Designer's taskbar.)

1 Like

Both 100% I think.
I right clicked to see the display detail and it says 100% for text, apps, and other items.
The lower right in the designer says 100%.

I don't understand what it was doing.
I ended up rebuilding all the flex containers.
I also seemed to be forced to make all the cards of data same height.

Issues:
If I have different sized cards of data, flex container wrap generates huge blank areas.

Sometimes a flex container of containers should be 400px tall, but instead it goes to -37%.
None of the containers inside are visible.

Can you share the view's json ?

I might be able to make something generic and broken.

I tried once before, but I wasn't able to sanitize it enough.

Will post it when I try it next week.

I don't know why, but I have not had a flex container switching size to negative sizes this week yet.

I am not sure what I am doing differently. If it happens again, I will try to copy json and post.