Frequent Gateway Disconnection in Android Perspective App

Hello, our android tablets (Samsung S2 with android version 7 and Samsung tab S16 with android version 12) are encountering frequent disconnection from our gateway server that we need to turn off and on our WiFi connection to re-establish the connection to the gateway. We also noticed this error below before logging in:

The current version of the perspective app in our tablets is already 1.0.4 which is the latest version. May we know what is the possible root cause for this error? Thank you.

1 Like

We are also encountering this issue since Friday August 12 (Philippines) on the same android tablet models (Samsung S2 with android version 7 and Samsung tab S16 with android version 12).

Hi, sorry you are experiencing this, can you attach (or DM me) the mobile app logs? They are available in the settings menu.

Hi, I would just like to correct that we are only encountering this issue for Samsung Tab S2 that has Android version7. We don’t encounter this issue with Samsung Tab S6 Lite that has android version 12. I’ll DM you the logs. Thank you!