Full Screen Event Handler Editor

Would it be possible to enable window maximization the event handler script editor?

You mean you want to maximize a window in a script?

You can just call “setMaximum” on the window. For example, this script on a button would maximize the window that the button was in:

win = system.gui.getParentWindow(event) win.setMaximum(1)

Hope this helps,

Nope, I mean that the editor that I write event scripts in. I want to be able to full screen this window so I can see more of my script. As in:

I second this request, along with a change to make this window not modal.

Second window not modal. That would be handy to allow referencing other objects while writing scripts.

Ah I get what you’re saying. Yeah, actually the maximizing idea depends on the non-modal idea. I totally agree - it is high time that the event handler window and the property binding window become non-modal. The trick is how to deal with:

1. selection changes (does the non-modal window “stick” with what it was editing when it was opened, or does it try and track along with the current selection?
  2. closing windows. I guess this would effectively hit “cancel” on these windows, because we couldn’t have these open when the window that they’re altering is closed.

It should stick. If the user selects another element, they should be able to open a second edit window and cut/paste between the two.

[quote="Carl.Gould"]
2) closing windows. I guess this would effectively hit "cancel" on these windows, because we couldn't have these open when the window that they're altering is closed.[/quote]
I'd agree to that.