Full Screen Video

Is there a way to display a camera video feed full screen when pressed?

What I tried was to create a script to open a pop that would take up the full screen that displays the video feed. The issue with that though is the pop wont display over the navigation display that I have docked west.

Do y’all have a suggestion I could try?

Well the trouble with that is that docked windows are meant to stay in one spot and be visible above everything, so we usually don’t let you move a window over it. That being said, I do have two suggestions.

First, I know there was another user who had posted about using some scripting to achieve this. I don’t know if it will work, but you could give it a try. The post is here:

https://inductiveautomation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=12388&p=45041&hilit=popup+over+docked#p45041

The other suggestion I have is to set your docked window/s to closeable, and then use the close window scripting function to close those windows when you open that popup. That way, there won’t even be any windows to go over. You would need to create a call to bring them back when you closed the maximized popup though.

Also vote for the feature request to allow popup windows to cover docked windows. Request is here: ideas.inductiveautomation.com/fo … ked-window