Gateway faults after upgrade

I’m trying to upgrade to the latest version of Ignition on a test system. The GCU program shows the web page is started but the gateway status is faulted. I tried originally to loading the newer version on top of my older version. I have also tried installing the newer version and then loading my gateway backup. The basic install works ok but faults when I load the gateway backup.
wrapper.log (471 KB)

It looks like maybe you’ve got two auth profiles with the same name in your 7.5 backup - 7.6 added an unique constraint to that column, unfortunately without much thought to what would happen to people who already had duplicate names.

If you delete/rename the duplicate auth profile names you should be able to import.

I did have a duplicate and now the import works. Howeve rI get an error when I run designer.

JAR Signing Exception: Could not verify signing in resource: localhost:8088/main/system/jar/m/launch.jar

What version of Java are you using? Please include the update number as well.

[quote=“Henry”]I did have a duplicate and now the import works. Howeve rI get an error when I run designer.

JAR Signing Exception: Could not verify signing in resource: localhost:8088/main/system/jar/m/launch.jar[/quote]

This was a build issue on our end in 7.6.1 - it’s fixed in the latest 7.6.2 release candidates as well as in the final release, which I think will be on the website today.