Gateway not starting after upgrade from 8.1.25 to 8.1.43

Hi all.

I have updated one system for a client from 8.1.25 to 8.1.43. The ignition gateway did not start straightaway after the upgrade was completed. I will post the wrapper here.

Also, the virtual server where the system is running is managed by the client's IT, I noticed that their anti-malware application has blocked the following file: "C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\lib\core\gateway\sqlite-jdbc-3.41.2.2.jar"

I guess one thing is linked to the other, but I need to be more sure before asking them about it.

Please let me know if you have seen it before. I will also contact support soon.

wrapper.log (74.4 KB)

Looks pretty likely to me.

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2024/08/30 11:49:54 | WrapperSimpleApp: 
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2024/08/30 11:49:54 | WrapperSimpleApp Error: Encountered an error running main:
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2024/08/30 11:49:54 | WrapperSimpleApp Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sqlite/SQLiteDataSource
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2024/08/30 11:49:54 | WrapperSimpleApp Error: 	at com.inductiveautomation.logging.SQLiteAppender.configureConnectionSource(SQLiteAppender.java:209)

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Just adding. I downgraded Ignition back to 8.1.25 and it is working. I also opened a ticket via tech support.

I also did a similar upgrade with the same project in a test environment, and everything went well too.

I will ask someone from their IT to let Ignition installer by-pass the anti-malware.