GATEWAY - ResourceLeakDetector

You’ve found a bug in Jython. Are you doing anything with the socket library?

No, I have some cascading views with repeater inside.

The primary view goto recordset from SQL then it pass filtered dataset to each child and each child pass to filered data from dataset received to the next one

No part of Perspective uses org.python.netty. That message is coming from a script somewhere.

Hi I also have similar fault

ResourceLeakDetector 22Nov2021 06:09:30 LEAK: ByteBuf.release() was not called before it’s garbage-collected. See Netty.docs: Reference counted objects for more information. Recent access records: Created at: io.netty.buffer.UnpooledByteBufAllocator.newDirectBuffer(UnpooledByteBufAllocator.java:96) io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBufAllocator.directBuffer(AbstractByteBufAllocator.java:187) io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBufAllocator.buffer(AbstractByteBufAllocator.java:123) io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.readBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:873) com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.common.BufferEvaluatorImpl.evaluateBuffer(BufferEvaluatorImpl.java:69) com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.tcp.TCPConnection$IOHandler.dataArrived(TCPConnection.java:170) com.inductiveautomation.iosession.socket.AsyncSocketIOSession.run(AsyncSocketIOSession.java:77) java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

thanks Hazey

The only import I use is math and datetime. I think i got that error when I try to load a huge bunch of data from the SQL

@hazey,
That’s the same error message, but a different source (io.netty). What version of Ignition (and the OPC UA module) are you using?

@luc.martin Nothing in Ignition I’m aware of uses org.python.netty directly, so I’m pretty confident it’s something being imported somewhere or some other third-party code, but I’ll admit I could be wrong about that.

Both of you should probably contact support.

@PGriffith version is 8.1.10 and OPC is 9.1.10