Gateway script question

I’m trying to access tag values in a timed gateway script. I need to create a shift end file, about 150 lines of TSV info. I can execute this script fine via a pushbutton on a client(just as a test), but the gateway script(time driven) errors out trying to use the getTagValue function. What am I missing here?

Posting the error message you’re getting and the script you’re attempting to run would be helpful.

Here it is. As I said, runs fine on a client attached to a push button.

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.pages.config.systemconsole.LogViewer$SerializableLoggingEvent$ClonedThrowable: null
org.python.core.Py.NameError(Py.java)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.builtin.AbstractTagUtilities.getTagValue(AbstractTagUtilities.java:61)sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor151.invoke(Unknown Source)sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)org.python.core.PyReflectedFunction.call(PyReflectedFunction.java)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.ScriptManager$ReflectedInstanceFunction.call(ScriptManager.java:310)org.python.core.PyObject.call(PyObject.java)org.python.core.PyObject.invoke(PyObject.java)org.python.pycode._pyx5.f$0(<TimerScript:MyTest (60000) [Rate, Shared]>:3)org.python.pycode._pyx5.call_function(<TimerScript:MyTest (60000) [Rate, Shared]>)org.python.core.PyTableCode.call(PyTableCode.java)org.python.core.PyCode.call(PyCode.java)org.python.core.Py.runCode(Py.java)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.ScriptManager.runCode(ScriptManager.java:391)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.TimerScriptTask.run(TimerScriptTask.java:68)java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

BTW, it shows to be set at 60s, I did that while testing.

ok, and now the script you’re trying to run…