Gateway Webpage Example page not loading

Hello! I’m just getting into module development and starting by working with the Gateway Webpage example module. I’m on a fresh installation of 8.0.15 (in trial mode).

I’ve gotten the module packaged, signed, and installed on the Gateway, and the HomeConnect link shows up on the Status navigation as expected. But when I click on it, the content portion on the right side of the page remains blank and in the console I see this error:

Failed to load /main/res/hce/js/homeconnectstatus.js because of TypeError: _react2.default.PropTypes is undefined

I’ve followed the steps in the readme, so I’ve got Node running, I installed all of its dependencies, and I ran Webpack to build the final JS. Then I run mvn clean, package it, and install it to the Gateway, and it says it installed successfully and is running. The only problem is that page remaining blank. Definitely seems like I’ve missed a dependency somewhere but I’m not sure where. Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thanks

Hello!

Have you tried the example with a previous version of Ignition, as far as I can remember, this example is made for Ignition 8.0.14. Also, did you check if something appears in the logs concerning the page?