GatewayException: Error creating authentication profile

I had a problem with the opc-ua-server and I noticed in the forum that I had to change localhost to my real ip, I did it, then restart the pc and I could no longer enter the ignition gateway.
I have saved username and password in the browser and it does not enter, what mistake did I make?

error:
GatewayException: Error creating authentication profile.
caused by GatewayFunctionException: Error creating authentication profile.

We need the rest of the stacktrace of that error to see what’s actually causing the problem.

Where can I see it?

Well, for starters, are you seeing that error in the client or designer? Or in the gateway’s logs?
If you’re in the designer, click on ‘Details’ and then ‘full’.

You can also look in the gateway logs:
https://support.inductiveautomation.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/119/0/obtaining-ignition-logs#gateway-log

This is an error that appears to me, when I try to enter the designer in the Gateway it doesn’t tell me anything.

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Error creating authentication profile.
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException(GatewayInterface.java:341)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:315)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:268)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.invoke(GatewayInterface.java:917)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.DesignerGatewayConnection.loginDesigner(DesignerGatewayConnection.java:118)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.DesignerGatewayConnection.doLogin(DesignerGatewayConnection.java:39)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.AbstractGatewayConnection.login(AbstractGatewayConnection.java:910)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.DesignerSplash.doLogin(DesignerSplash.java:469)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.DesignerSplash$5.actionPerformed(DesignerSplash.java:458)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicRootPaneUI$Actions.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.SwingUtilities.notifyAction(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBinding(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.KeyboardManager.fireBinding(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.KeyboardManager.fireKeyboardAction(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBindingsForAllComponents(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBindings(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.preDispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.gateway.functions.GatewayFunctionException: Error creating authentication profile.
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.gateway.functions.Login.designer(Login.java:298)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(null)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(null)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(null)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.gateway.AbstractGatewayFunction.invoke(AbstractGatewayFunction.java:225)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.Gateway.doPost(Gateway.java:411)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.bootstrap.MapServlet.service(MapServlet.java:86)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:844)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:544)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:536)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:235)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1581)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:233)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1307)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:188)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:482)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1549)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:186)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1204)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerList.handle(HandlerList.java:59)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:322)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerList.handle(HandlerList.java:59)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:146)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:494)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:374)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:268)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:336)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:313)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:171)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:129)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:367)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:782)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:918)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(null)

Ignition v8.0.7 (b2019122014)
Java: Azul Systems, Inc. 11.0.5

So best guess is there’s a problem with your system properties setup. Check what the ‘System User Source’ is set to, and what ‘Designer Roles’ are set (https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC80/Gateway+Settings#GatewaySettings-GatewaySettings). Can you log in to the gateway web interface? Are you using the same username/password for the designer?

Yes, I use the same username and password for everything, before if I could access with the same username and password that I am trying at the moment.
I can’t access the gateway or the designer

Use the gateway control utility to reset your password.