Get selected portion Data of Pie Chart

Hello All,

Is there any event (I did not get any on component) which could give me selected portion data of Pie chart in Perspective?

I would like to pass selected data value as a Query parameter to anther data linked to XY-Chart. Please let me know if its possible to achieve.
I would also like to do similar approach to XY-Chart . Thanks in advance.

Ignition version: 8.1.1
Perspective Module

they added some of those events in a more recent version

Okay thanks for the update! Seems I don’t have an option than using repeater component to populate instances on selection.

why dont you just upgrade? there shouldnt rly be a problem upgrading from 8.1.1 to 8.1.10 (take a backup to be safe tho)

I did propose this earlier but the production team is not ready for this! They don’t want anything to stop their production.

I am actually in development for a module that detects clicks on components (mainly aimed at svg) for @nader.chinichian but this should also work for pie charts be it a bit harder to use as its a more complex structure. Its not finished yet to be sold to other parties but maybe we can speed it along if you are interested in buying it, if the production team values their production time more than buying the module :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha that’s nice marketing approach :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Finally we got a day to upgrade Ignition version. Just wanted to know what things would affect when upgrading from 8.1.1 to 8.1.10.

i tried :stuck_out_tongue:

nothing should be affected 8.1.1 is compatible with 8.1.10 but just take a backup incase

Okay thanks. Will do that before update.

I will wait 4-5 days more to see if IA releases 8.1.11 which was planned mid week of October.