Grouping Components causes them to disappear

Hello!

I’m having a weird issue that I can’t seem to figure out. I’m working on redesigning some vision windows for a client and I’m having an issue where I want to group a set of items together but when I do, the group disappears from the screen and all the values inside the Position portion of the newly made group are all NaN. This happens no matter what objects I try to group on the window. I can copy the objects from my trouble window into another window and the problem follows the copied objects. I can go to another window in the same project, and have no issues grouping objects, even if the objects are the exact same(from the symbol factory or even simple lines and circles). I’m not sure what is causing this issue all of the sudden but I’m still very new to the platform and figured it might be an easy fix for someone with more experience.

in summary, any objects I group together, they disappear from the screen and NaN gets written into the position and size values for the group and the grouped objects.

That’s a new one for me. I recommend you file a support ticket and help IA reproduce it.

Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue?