Hardware license

our plant is using Ignition HMI software with license installed in desktop computer for our process line
Now we want to have hardware type license (also called as Dangle) so that in case of failure of existing desktop compute we can easily switchover to another spare computer to avoide delay in our process line
Can I know what is the procedure, we can have hardware license (dangle) to replace our existing
do we have to pay for this? how we can get it?

Talk to your sales rep and they can get you set up with one. I don’t think they’re very expensive.

One caveat: they only work on Windows.